Sunday, August 10, 2008

I know I know

it's been way too long since I've updated this blog. I have so many experiences to share with you, but before I get into all that here's a brief update on me:

My full time job finally set me free last month and I've taken the plunge into being a full time freelance makeup artist! So far it's been great! My first week out the gate, I got a call to assist on a foreign film. This was my first experience doing makeup for a film and while the schedule was killer, it was lots of fun. I can't wait to do it again.!

I've also been working with the amazing Anne DeMarco and she's asked me to be on her team for fashion week! It's only for one day, and it's not even paid, but I'm overcome with excitement!

I still have so much work to do on my portfolio. More connections to make, so much more work to be done, and I'll be updating you every step of the way now that I have the time to update this baby!

No comments: